Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

Incredible!

Wow... that was just.. WOW!! The graphics was completely perfect, just perfect. The sound was also great, and the animation! Wow... And all those translations, i'm really impressed by that! Since i'm swedish myself i obviously appreciated the swedish subtitles. All the action was also great, and the plotline and... everything was perfect! I'm thirsting for more. =)

Evil-Dog responds:

Hmm perfection is hardly reached! But thanks for the kind words! :)

Lina the VAMPIRE Ep. 01 Lina the VAMPIRE Ep. 01

WOW!!

THAT was a piece of fucking ART man!! amazing!! make mooooooore!! And the style of the graphics just makes it cooler =[)

UR: Universal Rivalry UR: Universal Rivalry

Awesome!!

wow.. this was like.. WOW!! graphics are just great, no other way to describe it, and the music was good, and the FBF animation was GODLIKE!! Geez man, keep this up and you'r gonna get BIG! (not in a.. litteral way)

VOTE 5 PEOPLE!!

MonkeyClock responds:

I AM A GIANT ALREADY.

I AM GIANT JESUS!!!

"bombshell" Operation Ivy "bombshell" Operation Ivy

quite good

This was acctlu quite good, keep up the good work!

-NoX- -NoX-

Amazing work

This is fantastic!! And the music, yes, i love quake 2... keep up the great work!

Das Produkt Das Produkt

amazing work

This was just.. amazing... This dark style is really great, keep up the good work

Rai Grottpojken Parody 1 Rai Grottpojken Parody 1

Helt enkelt... ASBRA

ja det finns väll egentligen inget annat sätt att beskriva det hära.. asbra helt enkelt =) (väntar otåligt på mera)

"Igloo" Part 1 & 2 "Igloo" Part 1 & 2

not VERY good

but kinda... it was an eskimo bob ripoff though

TvP responds:

I got an idea from him, But I would have used my character wherever the setting or climate.

weebl and bob - pikea pt2 weebl and bob - pikea pt2

That was awesome

That was so damn funny... make mmmooooorrre!!!

Livecorpse's Last Movie Livecorpse's Last Movie

Nice movie

It was pretty good animation and stuff, but why did he killed that family? Just because he was drugged up, or did they do something to him? And is Livecorpse really dead?